Follow up to yesterday’s post.
Why not start with the name, in case you were wondering. 170 King St., off the third base line or third street, depending on how you look at it.
- Two entrances, 170 King, and 177 Townsend (sales office)
- Database of 4000 “interested” people
- Fastest selling new development
- 198 Total Units
- 24 BMR
- 174 Market Rate
- Deeded parking with each unit
- HOA’s $520-$640 (includes too much to list, like Lap Pool, Theatre, Wine Storage)
- Many units are already accounted for
- First Closings late Spring Early summer
- Studios-$415,000-$499,000, 450-510 square feet
- Junior 1br- $440,000-$535,000, 440-485 square feet
- 1 bedroom- $535,000-$715,000, 530-745 square feet
- 1+ bedroom- $595,000-$775,000, 750-855 square feet
- 2 bedroom- $715,000-$895,000, 900-1020 square feet
- 2+ bedroom- $785,000-$905,000, 960-1100 square feet
- all pricing and square footage based off of current inventory
That’s it for now. These things are going to fly, in our opinion. It comes down to that old real estate saying….location, location, location. And in this case amenities, and quality of construction.